Friday, January 06, 2006

Barber-ella


Everyone needs to understand just how hard it is to make a 3yo's hair look like Cinderella's hair on the cover of the Cinderella DVD. I've been trying for about a half an hour to make DD's hair look just right. My efforts have been met with much skeptism and criticism. It's rather amusing to see her get so mad, and to be able to tell, with just a well placed hand to the top of her head, whether or not it looks "just like the movie". Of course, once I get her hair periously balanced just right, she dances, or gets somewhere near her brother, and it all falls apart, and she comes screaming back to me. "I'm going to show you the movie. If you don't know how to make it, FINE. You'll never have to make anything ever for me again." "You can't do it your way. You HAVE TO LOOK AT THE MOVIE." Well, here are the results. Judge for yourself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you did a delightful job with K's hair!

So - where are the more recent pictures? Is it spring yet?

xoxo,
L o'CCA

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home